Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Monday 1 July 2013

3,500 Views

Hey guys!

xTsubasa here :)
Before I start, I just wanted to apologise for all the crap that was going on earlier.
Limesnow will be fired, and I am willing for someone to replace him. (See Applications page)

But anyway, 3,500 views?
WOW. Just, WOW.
Thank you guys, each and every one of you, so much for visiting and (hopefully) enjoying my blog.
We're getting crazy views, about 120 a day. Just thank you :D
My main goal is to keep you guys happy, and to keep it real, obviously :P
I really hope you guys continue to like CPPSElite! If you have any complaints or suggestions, please feel free to email me at tsubasa.fresh@gmail.com, I'm always willing to hear you out.

Another thank you to all of you, and I hope you have a great night! Or day o.o
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner
Tsoftware Creator
iPenguin Owner

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete