Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Sunday 28 July 2013

Not much news...

Hey guys!

Tsu here, with just a quick little word...

First off, thank you guys SO much for 6000 views! (Late to the party, much?)
I'm truly amazed at how many views CPPSElite is getting... like seriously our record is something crazy like 194 a day... wowies O_O
I never really thought anyone would read and enjoy my blog, but I was certainly wrong.

*teardrop*

So yeah I just wanted to make sure you all know that there hasn't really been any CPPS news to report recently...that's why I haven't been posting. I'm still around, don't worry :P
I'll be sure to make my next post very long and detailed, as a treat *lol*

Well that's all there really is to say...
Bye for now!
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner
Tsoftware Coder
iPenguin Owner


No comments:

Post a Comment