Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Sunday 1 September 2013

CPPS Tutorial + iWaddle Closes

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for not posting in a long time; there's been a lot of things happening irl for me, and I just haven't had enough time to blog on CPPSElite. ..
..But that's all changed!
I'm back, and ready to continue giving you the latest CPPS News :)


  Now, have you ever wanted to own your own multi-player CPPS, but don't know how?
I'm pleased to announce that with this simple video, you can!
Our friend iWaddle has recently uploaded a video on his YouTube channel-
How to make a VPS hosted CPPS!




Step by step, you'll be on your way to owning a basic VPS hosted CPPS, that your friends can play too!
Pretty neat, huh?
Thanks iWaddle, we really appreciate your help!


  Anyway, to my other news this evening (like a pro).
Another great CPPS; iWaddle, has closed.






But look on the bright side, it may make another return! Only time will tell.
This amazing server offered free basically everything, the staff were amazing, and it was very easy to trust!
Plus, iWaddle himself was a great owner, so we all owe him a thanks.

Here's a little something I found while scrolling through the video above:






So it's true; Disney is indeed closing down our amazing servers.
Could the end of CPPSes be near? Who knows...

It appears iWaddle has joined a 'huge' team to create a new project....could it be more than just a CPPS? Is it even a CPPS? I can't WAIT to find out!

But anyway, that's all for now.
Until next time,
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner

PS: Thanks a bunch for 9,000 views guys! I can't believe we've got so far over the past few months!
PPS: iWaddle's pretty popular, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment