Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Sunday 1 September 2013

New CPPS- vCPPS!

Hey guys!

Today I'd like to introduce to you an all new CPPS that's just been released for the public!
Meet vCPPS!



I've been beta testing this CPPS for a while now, since the owner; Xar (AKA Xar0) and I are very good friends, he let me in before anyone else. Thanks buddy :)

I'll keep it real.
Yes, there is lag.
But remember, this CPPS is very new, and a good CPPS takes time.
CPPS.me, Oasis, Atlantic Penguin, CPYS, they all started from the bottom, now they're here.
BA-DUM CHING!

Xar was the Co-Owner of the awesome CPPS; CPPS Elite (hah.), 2nd Main Owner of iCarry and Lindor v2, and more, so he knows what he's doing. If I can trust him, I'm sure you can.
And as a bonus, he's a really funny dude once you get to know him. If you see Xar, be sure to say hi! He's often on the chat xat.com/lindorv2.

vCPPS's Manager is still being worked up, but should be up ASAP.
This great CPPS only has 30 registered users, and I really want some more of you guys to join.
So please, come check out this server. (Links below.)
Hint hint: If you search closely, there are some funny little quirks to this CPPS...start off by being alone on the server and using the !users command ;)



Be sure to head over to vCPPS and check it out, I'm sure you'll like it!
Or at least when Xar can be bothered adding more stuff *cough cough yes you.*

Home | Register | Play

Until next time,
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment