Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Sunday 13 October 2013

Suggestions!

Hey guys!

Since there isn't much going on around the CPPS Community recently, and I don't want you guys to think I'm too lazy to post....

...suggestion time!!




(There WAS going to be a picture here if my internet didn't decide to be a little shit :/ )





Basically, I want your input!
What do you guys want?

All you need to do is drop a comment or two below about what you like, dislike, or recommend! I'll probably reply to your comment, but if not don't take it too personally :P

Well, I'm looking forward to reading your comments!
Until next time,
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner

PS: I'll be sure to post when there's some CPPS news to report! (Hopefully soon, lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment