Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Thursday 10 October 2013

UPv4 Updates!


PS: I screwed up this post by accidently putting Text Background Color, and you can't remove it. How stupid is that??


Hey guys!

Today I am happy to announce some new features on Ultimate Penguin v4!
But first, here's a message from DJ_MuTeD regarding the updates:

"I have made some updates to upv4
Added puffle snack station (in pizza parlor)
Added ability to copy the text from chat log
Added ability to walk with a puffle and hold a hand item at once
Improved server stability"
Sounds cool! Let's check it out....



As you can see, the new Puffle Snack Station has been added! Now you can buy your mini Kim Kardashian pizza! Pretty cool, huh?
You can find this in the: Pizza Parlour.

Moving on....




You can now copy and text in the chat log, and paste it wherever you want!
Useful for when you want to record a funny conversation, or when someone is being abusive. Awesome!

And now for the last new feature...

Those are some sexy pompoms you got there Tsu...


(My flash player crashed right before I screenshotted this, lel.)
Last but not least, you can hold "Hand" items while walking your puffle! 
My puffle doesn't look impressed....

Well guys, that's all the UPv4 news I have for now! 
But keep an eye out, UPv4 will be hosting the Halloween Party shortly, starting October 17th! 
You may even see me there :P
I'll leave a link down below to Ultimate Penguin v4. 

Until next time,

xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment