Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Sunday 8 September 2013

Oasis- Ads

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that there is an ad right above the Oasis 'Play' page.
If it asks you to click on it and win a free iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy Slll, ignore it, obviously.

My apologies; I couldn't get a screenshot because I accidentally left the Play page, and when I went back it was no longer there, but the space for the ad was.
I reloaded the page a few more times but it still wasn't there. Maybe you only see it 75% of the time?

That's all for now!
Until next time,

xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner

PS: We're about to hit 10,000 views! What do you guys think I should do to celebrate? Let me know in the comment below ;)
UPDATE: Got it! Here's a pic:

Remember, don't click this.

No comments:

Post a Comment