Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Friday 4 October 2013

Tsu, get back to work!

Omg guys!! Just got back from my 4 week super expensive holiday to Hawaii with mai fam fam!!
We had like fuckin smoothieeees and massageeeeesss and I didn't really go.

As much as I would like to come up with a lame speech about how 'I'm finding life hard', that would a lie...
To keep it real, I've been pretty lazy. The only time I can blog is very early/late (around 11pm - 4am), and I've just been really tired recently. 
Trust me, all those times I lay in bed, I thought to myself;
"I need to get on CPPSElite! Time to get off my ass!" 
And so, here I am!

I'll be trying my hardest to post more, but I can't guarantee 2+ posts a day, I am human after all :P


Or am I...

BASICALLY, You'll be seeing more and more posts pop up :)
Until next time,
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner

PS: 10,000 views! Seriously, I'm extremely stoked with that. You guys rock :D

No comments:

Post a Comment