Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Monday 23 December 2013

CPPSElite Changes

Hey guys!
It's Tsu here, and I just wanted to let anyone who still actually looks at this poor lonely blog know that I am planning a few changes.
Basically, from now on I will mainly be posting things about my daily life (since I now have the mobile app and I am able to post on-the-go) meaning anything I think you guys might find interesting, I'll post it! Sure you will probably see CPPS-related posts here and there, but from now on I'll only be posting the top CPPS news.
To begin with- head on over to CPPSHQ to vote for your favourite CPPS of 2013! The finalists are CPPS.me, mirai.so, and oldcp.biz. (I voted for Mirai (; )
Also, if you vote you are in to win! More info @ cppshq.com :)

But anyway guys, I look forward to blogging with you!
Until next time,
xTsubasa
CPPSElite Owner
Tsoftware Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment