Comment From xTsubasa:

Welcome to CPPSElite, your home for CPPS Cheats, Tips and Tricks! Remember, we are always taking Author Applications! Just head on over to "Applications".

Sunday 21 September 2014

Goodbye, for now.

EDIT: If the CPPS community somehow comes back to life, I'll probably be back
Hey guys.
Well, I've grown up. I'm too old for penguin games. It really has been a great time, and I wish I could continue, but I gotta move forward in my life. The first step will probably be deleting this blog, unless anyone wants it. Heck, does anyone read this shit anymore? We got an extraordinary 30,000+ views and I wanted to thank you all for being amazing. I really wish CPPSes were still bright and fun, but honestly shit really hit the fan, and the only people playing (that I know of) are a bunch of foreign people who I can't communicate with. 
So, to conclude, I wish EVERYONE the best, I hope at least 1 person sees this message. This blog was a massive part of my life, and after spending hours upon hours of coding for it, I will really be upset if I delete it (unless someone would like it, just shoot me an email and you'll get full ownership)

This most likely will be Tsu's final post. 
Goodbye. 
xTsubasa
Former CPPS Blogger and Coder

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Tsu. Just abandon the blog so the memories are still here... I miss you. I hope you still remember me even though we're older now. -XxSlamboxX

    ReplyDelete